My workshops are tailored to the needs of the organisation and can be delivered as half-day or full-day sessions, depending on your requirements, audience, and intended outcomes.
• Assertiveness skills
• Communicating your expertise and potential to employers
• Confident networking
• Master your workload
• Navigating change
• Overcoming perfectionism and imposter phenomenon
• Preparing and delivering your Three Minute Thesis (3MT)
• Resilience and wellbeing
• Resolving conflict
• Stress management
• Strengths and values
• Train-the-Trainer (Introduction to training others)
Programmes, materials and content are adapted for the specific audience, e.g. doctoral researchers, research staff, or professional services staff.
I am always eager to develop new programmes in response to client requests: if you have something in mind that isn’t on this list, or you are considering putting together a programme covering multiple elements, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Vitae programmes from the Research Staff Futures Suite are designed for early- to middle-career research staff, and all can be customised for your researchers:
• Enhancing professional effectiveness
• Introducing impact and engagement
• Managing your career
• Managing your academic career – specifically for women in academia and women returners, developed by Vitae and The UKRC
• Preparing for leadership
• Progressing your academic career
Licensed development programmes:
– Springboard (Women’s personal development programme)